(6)Days Study plans for Elementary and Pre-intermediate students
အိမ်မှာကိုယ်တိုင်လုပ်လို့ရအောင်တရက်ချင်းစီအတွက် တပတ်စာ 6 ရက်အကြမ်းဖျင်း 4 skills study plan လေးလုပ်ပေးထားပါတယ်။ တစ်ရက်ကို (၁) နာရီလုပ်ရပါမယ်။ လိုက်လုပ်တဲ့သူတွေရှိရင် ၆ ရက်ပြည့်ရင် နောက်ထပ်တပတ်စာ Week 2 အတွက်ထပ်ပေးပါမယ်။Link လေးတွေပါတခါတည်းပါပြီးသားမို့အဆင်ပြေမယ်လို့ထင်ပါတယ်ရှင့်။ လုပ်ရတာဘယ်လောက်မှလည်းမများသလို ခက်လည်းမခက်ပါဘူး။ လိုက်လုပ်ကြည့်လို့အဆင်ပြေမယ်ထင်ပါတယ်ရှင့်။
Sarah English
Nov 2, 2025
Goal: Use and understand Present Simple to talk about daily life.
Grammar - Simple present tense
1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6huTBf8haE
နှကြိမ်နားထောင်ပြီးတော့ verbs 5 ခုကို notes ယူပါ။ အစမို့လွယ်တာလေးတွေပဲပေးထားပါတယ်။
2.
https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/.../my-daily...
3.
ကိုယ့်ရဲ့တနေ့တာအကြောင်းကို ရသလောက်လေး English လိုပြောပြီး record လေးလုပ်ထားပါ။ ပြီးရင်ပြန်နားထောင်ပါ။ Daily life ဖြစ်တဲ့အတွက်
( Always, usually, often ,...) ဒီလိုဟာလေးတွေထည့်ပြီးပြောကြည့်ပါ။
4.
Write a short paragraph: “A Day in My Life.”
ကိုယ့်တနေ့တာကိုရသလောက်ချရေးပါ။ အမှားစစ်ချင်ရင် quilbot or grammarly မှာစစ်လို့ရပါတယ်။
Goal: Talk about past events using Past Simple.
Grammar - Past Tense
1. Listening (15 min)
[Jack’s Trip to Paris – Games4ESL](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bl2JJoCda0)
Extra: [ELLLO – Past Tense Listening](https://www.elllo.org/class/A1/A1-23-Past-Tense.html)
2. Grammar Practice (10 min)
3.
[English-Practice.net – “The Past” Exercises](https://english-practice.net/practice-listening-english.../)
4.
Write about “My Last Holiday” (at least 5 sentences).
Goal: Describe people’s appearance and personality.
1.
Learn 10 adjectives (tall, friendly, shy, funny, honest...).ကိုယ်ကြိုက်တဲ့ Vocab 10 လုံးရှာကျက်လို့ရပါတယ်။
2.
100 Daily Routine English Sentences (A1–A2)(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoEYp5uZDgA) — focus on describing people in context.
3.
[British Council – Describing People](https://learnenglishteens.britishcouncil.org/.../describi...)
4.
Write a short paragraph: “My Best Friend.” Then say aloud the speech.
Goal: Talk about food habits and give advice.
1.
[Talking About Food – Easy English Conversation](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QwP_qvX4rY)
2.
Learn 8 new words: meal, vegetables, junk food, healthy, diet, cook, breakfast, dinner.
ကြိုက်တဲ့စာလုံး 8 လုံးကျက်ပါ။ ဒီထဲတော့မထည့်ပေးတော့ပါဘူး။
3.
Record yourself answering: “What do I eat in a day?” တနေ့တာဘာစားခဲ့လဲ။
4.
Write “My Eating Habits and How I Can Be Healthier.”
Grammar - Future Tense
1.
[Talking About Future Plans – Easy English](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrFgG-KK6Zw)
2.
Write 5 “going to” sentences (e.g., I’m going to study English tonight).
3.
[British Council – Future Plans](https://learnenglishteens.britishcouncil.org/.../future...)
4.
Write: “My Plan for Next Weekend.”
1.
Review all words from Days 1–5. Try to use them in short sentences.
2.
[Randall’s ESL Cyber Listening Lab](https://www.esl-lab.com) Choose any Easy level topic.
3.
Talk for 3 minutes nonstop: “My Life, My Goals, and What I’ve Learned.”
4.
Write a short journal: “What I learned this week and what I’ll do next.”
Hope everyone's okay
No comments:
Post a Comment